Crate and Barrel Logo
Store Leadership Internship Program
3.4 Crate and Barrel Costa Mesa, CA
Store Leadership Internship Program
Crate and Barrel
We have everything we need to become the most talked about store in the country. Except You. Crate and Barrel is an industry-leading home furnishings specialty retailer, known for its exclusive designs, excellent value and superb customer service. We are known as a place where the atmosphere is casual and where people feel comfortable. A place with thoughtful merchandise that enriches our everyday. A place where our associates help people love how they live in the moments that matter. This is your opportunity to launch your leadership career in a retail store. If you are going into or finishing your senior year of college/university and seeking real-world leadership experience the Crate and Barrel Store Leadership Internship program is an excellent way to begin your career in retail. During your internship, you will be immersed in the hands-on basics of sales, gain teamwork experience in customer service, visual merchandising, and operations, but most importantly, you will develop your leadership skills and competencies. Your paid internship will be more than a great opportunity and a fabulous discount. We like to promote from within, which means interns get a jump on their Crate and Barrel career. The program is a paid, full-time opportunity which runs for 10 weeks.
WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL LOOK LIKE:
* You'll gain real-world, hands-on experience as a Crate and Barrel associate and leader - the majority of your time will be where the magic happens - on the sales floor.
* You'll get to know the basics of how Crate and Barrel lives up to its reputation as a leader in customer service, visual execution, and excellence in sales. You will rotate in various areas of the store and will have opportunities to influence all sides of the business!
* You'll learn how to be an effective Manager on Duty (MoD) from experienced store leaders - you'll bring a positive energy to every shift that will inspire the team to drive sales and deliver a great customer experience.
* You'll become a member of the Store Leadership Team, and you'll have a seat at the table with experienced leaders. You'll bring your knowledge and insights about how we can be a better, more productive, and more effective team to the table. Your ideas will be critical.
* You'll be assigned a mentor who will work alongside you in developing your expertise and leadership skills.
* You'll be assigned a project and will have the opportunity to propose a solution to make your store (and all of our stores) a better place for our associates to work and our customers to buy.
* You will jump-start your career in a leadership role at a Crate and Barrel store - the possibilities are endless!
Headquarters Northbrook, IL, United States
Size 10000+ employees
Type Company - Private
Revenue 100 to 500 billion (INR) per year
Competitors Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table
Crate and Barrel Photos
Crate and Barrel photo of: Fashion Place Crate and Barrel Crate and Barrel photo of: Crate and Barrel Shops Around Lenox Crate and Barrel photo of: Crate and Barrel - South Park Mall Crate and Barrel photo of: Crate and Barrel Distribution Center Crate and Barrel photo of: CB2 Associates Crate and Barrel photo of: CB2 SoHo Crate and Barrel photo of: King of Prussia Crate and Barrel
microsoft word, teamwork, retail, visual merchandising, fashion, organization, customer experience, business, customer service, leadership, sales, new store development, stores, positive energy, visuals