PAID Marketing Intern - Hospitality
Bl Hospitality, an established South Florida based hospitality company, is seeking a part-time intern for digital/social media marketing, event coordination and related administrative tasks. Applicants for this opportunity should be currently majoring/minoring in marketing with adequate knowledge of public relations and social media or will have already taken relevant coursework.
The ideal candidate will have had coursework focused in hospitality and/or work experience in the hospitality industry. This position has potential permanent placement and growth opportunity. Must be highly organized, creative, and a self-starter.
* Excellent research, written, and verbal skills
* Possess extensive knowledge of social media platforms, current trends, and customer engagement strategies
* Have reliable transportation and technology for communication
* Flexibility with work hours
* Photography and/or graphic design skills a major plus
* Bilingual a plus
* Professional photo showcasing ambition or knowledge of position needs (recommended, but not required)
Duties include but arent limited to:
* Communicate with current and potential following on social media platforms
* Create daily content through the use of photography, digital flyers creation & writing copy
* Attend on-site events as required
* Gather data from several social media platforms, review sites, etc.
* Assist Marketing Director with miscellaneous communications and administrative tasks
* What is your Major/Minor in college?
* What is your current or final GPA?
* Do you have video/photo portfolio?
* List any clubs/extra-curricular activities you were involved in
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
* Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hospitality (not required): 1 year (Preferred)
* Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
* Spanish (not required) (Preferred)
* United States (Preferred)
* Store Discounts
23 hours ago - save job - report job
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
social media, social media marketing, public relations, event management, communication, spanish, creativity, web content, research, writing, graphic design, photography, organization, video, hospitality industry