Marketing Intern - Actor - Social Media Guru
Robert NY - New York, NY
7 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $38,000 - $48,000 a year
* Associate's Degree
* Sales Experience
* Customer Service
* Social Media Management
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the world of real estate?
Social Media person wanted to network and coordinate with buyers and sellers.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a Coachable Self Starter with a sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate.
One of the exciting elements of real estate is that compensation is tied to performance. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your role, the more you will earn.
* Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales
* Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
* Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
* Market your real estate agent services to the local community
* Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
* Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
* Possess an ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to homes
* Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $200.00 to $2,000.00 /month
* Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Associate (Preferred)
* New York, NY (Required)
Overtime often available:
social media, social media marketing, advertising, editing, creativity, social media management, customer service, microsoft word, education, sales process, real estate, cooking, cross media marketing, media management, marketing materials