Marketing Intern Job
Employer Name: SpiderID: 8668315
Location: Culver City, California Date Posted: 5/21/2019
Wage: Negotiable Category: Engineering
Job Code: 1709
Watch your work come to life in landmark projects around the world when you partner with Syska Hennessy Group! As a global leader in consulting, engineering and commissioning services, we specialize in highly technical buildings and the systems that bring them to life. We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our Los Angeles, CA Office.
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting for a learning opportunity as an intern. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it's everything you'll need for an exciting, challenging and rewarding internship.
As a marketing intern you should be interested in communications and/or marketing and have a strong desire to hone your writing skills, as well as your design and business skills. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will work with other staff members locally and nationally, as necessary, to support the work flow.
Some responsibilities include:
* Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe InDesign (Creative Suite) for various marketing initiatives
* Collection of project content to create new project pages
* Collection of employee content to create new staff resumes
* Update existing marketing materials and presentations; help archive and maintain historical library
* Assist with final preparation for marketing materials by proofreading and editing
* Maintain the accuracy of local image library and corporate database
* Perform periodic updates to the firm-wide marketing tools
The ideal candidate will enjoy a team environment and also flexible enough to work independently where needed. Candidates for this role will be eager to learn and will expand their knowledge and hands on experience by challenging themselves and using the highly technical resources around them.
Additional job requirements:
* 0-1+ years of experience in marketing, or marketing administration and client service, or college level students looking at Business and Marketing Related fields will be considered
* Internet abilities and strong communication skills; written and oral
* Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
* Basic knowledge using Excel, Word and Adobe InDesign
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline driven fast-paced environment
* Possesses the ability to critically analyze and assess documents
* Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
As an employee with Syska Hennessy, you will be part of a global firm with an amazing history! We are committed to being the best, to advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity. To make all of that happen, we rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and the total job satisfaction of the great people who work here.
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide our full-time employees with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The personal benefits program at Syska Hennessy includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
* Roth 401(k) Option
* Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
* Short- and Long-Term Disability
* Health Wellness Program, including in-house yoga, flu shots and biometric screenings
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Training and professional development courses
* Professional development incentive bonuses
* A Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible summer work schedules
* Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
* Business travel accident and medical insurance
* Monthly transit/parking stipend
* Monthly business phone stipend
* Much More!
Syska Hennessy Group - Creating Exceptional Environments
Let's Work Together!
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Chequida Lecointe Company Type:
Company: Syska Hennessy
microsoft powerpoint, event management, communication, adobe indesign, presentations, creativity, web content, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, editing, writing, adobe creative suite, training