Powertrain Validation Intern
BMW (US) Holding Corp. - Silicon Valley, CA4.0
1 day agoFull-timeEstimated: $59,000 - $82,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree
* Automotive Engineering
* Driver's License
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Oxnard, California.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month full-time Internship starting in or about August 2019 at BMW of North America, LLC.
* The Engineering & Emissions Test Center in Oxnard represents an important element within the BMW research & development structure, primarily responsible for the vehicle and systems validation of future vehicle models for the US market.
* The intern will support the local engineering team in the regular testing and evaluation process, as well as with the planning, organizing and coordinating of test events
* The intern will inspect test vehicles, initiate repair and maintenance jobs, analyze and report current issues using problem documentation tools
* The intern will discuss possible remedies and technical solutions within the engineering team and explain work orders to workshop manager, technicians and mechanics.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the internship in EETC Engineering & Emissions Test Center / Oxnard, CA / Powertrain & Emission Systems Validation / EG-7-US-today!
Qualifications and experience
* Enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program, or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
* Bilingual German & English (fluent, oral and written)
* Field of Study : Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Emphasis in Automotive Engineering
* BMW experience; BMW B1 driver license
* Attributes: Analytical, conscientious, responsible, self motivated,
with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Availability of 6 months at least
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
testing, electrical engineering, validation, organization, innovation, mechanics, automotive engineering, silicon, research development, matlab, fortran, mathematica, labview, computer vision, signal processing