Intern Student: Marketing - UX
At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
2019 Summer Internship
As a national leader in the financial services marketplace, OneAmerica helps individuals, families and businesses protect what matters to them and prepare for retirement. For more than 140 years, our associates have been driven by building relationships that make a difference in each other's lives and to those that place their trust in us.
An internship with OneAmerica offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your targeted field while completing meaningful projects for our organization. In addition to building your professional foundation, you'll have the opportunity to network with peers and leaders across the enterprise, make connections within the Indianapolis community and develop relationships with lasting impact. With our strong company values as a foundation, we give you the freedom and confidence to do your best. We'll help you grow, empower you to add value to those that depend on us, and provide opportunities for you to serve the community, build relationships, and have some fun.
Marketing UX internship duties may include:
* Regular collaboration with marketing, IT and stakeholders
* Research, documentation and reporting of findings
* Preparing deliverables such as wireframes, user flows and protoypes
* Usability test planning, moderation and reporting
Additional Internship Program Details:
* 12-week paid summer internship
* May 20, 2019-August 9, 2019
* 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
* All work is expected to be completed on-site at our downtown Indianapolis Tower
* Deadline to apply: April 5, 2019
* Minimum of three years completed toward a four-year college degree by Summer 2019
* Currently enrolled in an accredited institution towards a four-year degree
* Preferred areas of study include Human Computer Interaction
* GPA should be 3.0 or higher
* Able to demonstrate or describe work on projects related to HCI, UX, DX or design thinking.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individuals race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OneAmerica - 21 hours ago - save job - report job - original job
marketing, leadership, research, organization, social media marketing, hubspot, marketing communications, google adwords, google analytics, marketing research, digital marketing, inbound marketing, online marketing, hootsuite, market research