Anoka, MN 55303
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 1 day.
$12 an hour
Duties & Responsibilities
* This position requires organizing office operations, modifying, and adding company policies and procedures, and working on misc. special projects.
* Scheduling appointments, answering phones, making calls as needed.
* Responsible for being the computer platform expert in analyzing data, management of statistics, creating reports and flowsheets.
* Orders supplies as needed, maintain social media accounts, revise forms, create deposits, and find little or no cost vendors for baby supplies.
* Help establish best practices, work on marketing materials, timely newsletters, and input donations and donor information.
* Work on fundraising events and committees, especially with annual gala.
We need a professional, passionate, hard-working, detailed orientated, computer savvy, person to come in and work along the Executive Director, staff and volunteers.
Good fit for this position would be used for someone who is organized, thorough, loves projects, and creative. Also good for a recent college graduate or professional person looking for an opportunity to build their resume.
This is a temporary position (approximately 3 months), it pays $12 per hour, and average work hours per week are ten. We will provide college credit, letters of recommendation, or reference for future job searching.
This position is starts July 8th. WomenSource is a positive, life affirming, fun, joyful work environment!!!!
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
* Other forms
* 1 - 3 months
15 hours ago - save job - report job
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
social media, business, creativity, statistics, event management, fundraising, organization, accounts payable, newsletters, economics, business analysis, management consulting, strategy, analytics, business development