Data student intern
Pierce Energy Planning
Join the Green Economy and Make a Difference!
Student Data Intern
Are you looking for work experience that will help you make future career decisions? Are you interested in experiencing work in a rapidly growing technology company where you can change the future, make a difference, and support creating a healthier environment? Do your interests include: sustainability, reducing carbon footprints, improving the environment, and conserving natural resources? If you answered, "Yes!" to these questions, and flourish in a culture where out of the box thinking is required; Fusebox Powered by Pierce Energy Planning is looking for someone like you!
We're currently hiring Student Data Interns to work on our growing team and learn with us. Ready to apply?
Student Data Intern - The Student Data Intern works in our Data Management Division supporting both tasks involved in on-boarding new clients and tasks involved in the month by month management of utility data. In both cases, the intern plays a key role in helping clients save energy and water.
* Must learn and understand how Fusebox Software works
* Must become knowledgeable about all Fusebox data practices, systems, standards
* Must be willing to learn and understand utility bills related to grid electric, solar
electric, gas and water
* Must download & process data from utility company web sites related to meter bills
* Must complete Fusebox2 data spreadsheets and upload to the software platform
* Must have experience and skill working with excel and csv files
* Must be able to able to check and edit spreadsheets once they are completed
Job Requirements (Minimum Requirements)
* Experience working with excel and related software technologies
* Prefers working with data, spreadsheets, technology and pays attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Passion for consistently improving
* Keen attention to detail
* Self-starter attitude with a natural ability and interest to problem solve, think
creatively, and take ownership of work
* Team player
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
18 hours ago - save job - report job
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
data management, microsoft excel, energy management, sustainability, data analysis, stata, sas, econometrics, statistical data analysis, linear regression, time series analysis, statistical modeling, multivariate statistics, statistical programming, matlab