Social Media Intern
For The Kingdom Memphis - Memphis, TN
8 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $17,000 - $25,000 a year
* Organizational Skills
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Outlook
Marketing Intern- Job Description Spring/Summer 2019
OPEN INTERVIEWS MONDAY-FRIDAY 10am-5pm
This job description outlines the objective, primary responsibilities and/or requirements and qualifications of the Marketing Intern.
Objective: The Social Media and Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, healthcare professionals, senior industry and the public at large.
Reports to: Executive Director
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
* Identify creative ways to reach our demographic for different business strategies.
* Assist with the development of company app.
* Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
* May assist with performing client assessment; coordinate with the office staff to ensure clients needs are met.
* Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
* Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity with national focus.
* Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
* Arrange presentations for marketing team.
* Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing For The Kingdom.
* Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
* Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
* Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
* Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
* College student/graduate
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
* Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
* Leadership potential
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
* Ability to learn other software programs
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
* Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
* Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
* Organizational Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
* Flexible schedules
Overtime often available:
social media, social media marketing, public relations, press releases, creativity, interpersonal communication, written communication, direct mail, written and verbal communication, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, event management, marketing strategy, business development