RE/MAX Homes and Estates, Lipman Group - Nashville, TN4.3
9 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $18,000 - $23,000 a year
* Adobe InDesign
* Microsoft Office
Luxury real estate company searching for an ambitious and detail oriented team player to be the Marketing Intern for our office located in Green Hills. As a forward thinker who takes initiative, you can self-direct and seek out opportunities to contribute whether working independently or collaboratively. The ability to maintain high degree of accuracy and efficiency while multi-tasking is important as this job requires someone to be extremely detail oriented.
* Design and develop marketing collateral and communications materials including direct mailers, brochures/flyers, social media content, etc.
* Creating, monitoring, and executing email marketing campaigns
* Proofing marketing collateral as needed
* Answer phones and cover front desk as needed
* Polished, poised and professional demeanor both in person and over the phone
* Takes initiative and is a forward thinker
* Maintains grace under pressure
* Outstanding customer service
* Creative, strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with telling brand stories through visual or written content
* Maintain a high degree of accuracy and efficiency while multi-tasking
* Team player with excellent relationship building skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* InDesign and/or Canva experience preferred
* Major in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field is preferred
This is a part time position, ideally from May/June - August.
Applicant must be an undergraduate student enrolled at an accredited university or college.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
* Nashville, TN (Required)
Hours per week:
social media, email marketing, adobe indesign, brand development, creativity, b2b marketing, web content, direct mail, written and verbal communication, multi-media marketing campaigns, microsoft office, customer service, organization, real estate, team-oriented