Marketing and Social Media Intern
Exhibit Sports - Minneapolis, MN
11 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $19,000 - $27,000 a year
* Organizational Skills
* Social Media Management
Exhibit Sports is seeking a motivated, resourceful and tech-savvy student to serve as a social media intern. The intern will work directly with the social media team to strategize, craft and execute content for all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Applicants should have a strong level of experience with these channels, a demonstrated writing ability, organizational skills, the ability to work both as part of a team and solo, and creativity to spare.
* Collaborate with our staff to gain an understanding of how and what we communicate to reach our primary audiences (prospective clients and marketers).
* Conceptualize, create and publish \content (combining both original text and images as well as text, images and videos provided by Exhibit sports) that positions Exhibit Sports as the authority on marketing topics including experiential, event, and sports.
* Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences of each of the main social media accounts.
* Seek out story ideas for social media and engaging with followers to connect with Exhibit Sports.
* Working with future to clients to strategize and manage their social media profiles.
The position is an unpaid seasonal job with the opportunity to earn a monthly salary and long term position with future clients. Applicants should submit: a cover letter explaining your interest in social media in general and in this position specifically; a resume outlining your experience; and a list (with links as able) of your personal social media channels, as well as any that you currently manage.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
* Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Other forms
social media, social media marketing, facebook, writing, twitter, instagram, web content, creativity, linkedin, social media management, event management, organization, sports, accounts payable, music videos