SEVEN50 Marketing & Event Planning Intern - Summer 2019
SEVEN50 - New York, NY
5 hours agoFull-time
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Illustrator
Looking for a golden Internship (Summer)?
SEVEN50 is looking for a Summer 2019 intern to join our Marketing team. You will spend the summer integrating new features on our social media platforms. This student must possess a creative design background that is focused on video and animation content for a website, social and mobile strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Development of art direction and the visual identities as well as final assets - for a campaign and content concepts, including but not limited to: digital layouts, photoshoots, video lookbooks, experiences, invites, and more.
* Understand and be able to implement the lifestyle contents through our social media.
* Design, create, redesign, or revise digital assets across a variety of platforms, including websites, landing pages, banner ads, social media content, emails, brand guidelines, presentation decks, infographics, and iconography.
* Develop a thorough understanding of product assortment, in-store, and online context, and competitive environment to ensure the most effective design solutions.
* Collect inspiration and research competition.
* Complete special projects and duties when assigned.
Our gold intern is
* A current upperclassman undergraduate student studying marketing or a related field interested in the social media experience
* Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and other videos/animation programs
* Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills
* Experience in fashion/photography is a big plus
Heres our story!
SEVEN50 was founded in 2015 by Jeffrey Loloi, an Italian native born and raised in the beautiful city of Milan. Jeffrey started his jewelry company with a desire to create pieces with a taste in art, design and beauty for todays every day, modern consumer. Considering Italy is well known for their high craftsmanship and finest attention to manufacturing, Jeffrey was ensured that his creations were being made with superior quality. SEVEN50s factory is responsible for all supply operations and Jeffrey makes it a priority to hand select his well-trained staff of artisans and jewelry designers.
As SEVEN50 began to quickly grow, innovative designer Jeffrey saw an opportunity to grow his business further and had a new approach on how to create and sell his jewelry. He realized that different target markets and trends exist in a vast range of up-to-date consumers, and what better way to capture these differences than through the use of different jewelry lines and social media.
By expanding into a managing firm, Jeffrey started his different lines by designing jewelry with public figures, celebrities, and fashion bloggers. SEVEN50meets with each figure and collaborates with him to create jewelry which resonates with him based off of personal experiences, interests and tastes. Once sketches are finalized, SEVEN50launches the exclusive line and markets through the use of social media, our company website, and the figures own personal website.
Currently SEVEN50now resides in New York, the very driven and brand-focused capital of the world, where marketing and distribution occurs. This past year, SEVEN50 has extended their managing list of bloggers and celebrities enormously as we pride ourselves in superior, jewelry design and personalization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $20.00 /day
social media, event planning, event management, adobe photoshop, communication, brand development, creativity, presentations, adobe illustrator, marketing event planning, web content, italian, campaigns, microsoft word, research