Business Prospecting Internship
TEPLIS TRAVEL SERVICE - Atlanta, GA3.5
6 hours agoInternship$12 an hour
* Time Management
* Sales Experience
* Google Suite
Our sales team is dedicated to delivering our message. We utilize the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships. We are looking for extremely driven, self-motivated people who are passionate about travel, technology, and having a direct impact on growing the business.
Whats in it for you? Teplis is focused on building the best travel management company and creating an outstanding culture. We have a great office space that will host an opportunity for you learn the structure within a corporate space. The potential for course credit and the opportunity for full-time employment upon graduation. Successful salespeople will be able to get rewards for sales including gift cards, cash or prizes! We offer a fun, friendly, fast-moving culture while you learn the ins and outs of the sales process, the art of data management, content management, prospecting, and much more. Team Teplis is looking forward to meeting you!
* Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's degree. Sales majors preferred.
* Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
* Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills. Experience in sales or client service environment (preferred).
* Gain a strong understanding of both industry and product knowledge by shadowing, and attending training
* Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop targeted accounts and inbound leads to create qualified sales opportunities
* Tenaciously utilize phone, email, social media, and other methods to reach prospective customers through a high level of daily activities.
* Effectively communicate the value and benefits of Teplis to prospects.
* Following up with inbound marketing leads who use our digital formats
* Research companies, identify key decision makers and develop leads
* Update prospect interaction in CRM
* Collaborate with teammates to determine best practices and unique approaches to finding new opportunities
* Excellent phone, listening, writing, and presentation skills
* Highly organized; strong time management skills
* Proficient with email, voicemail, G-Suite
* Positive Attitude and Open to Learning
* Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
social media, time management, crm, presentations, inbound marketing, research, customer service, training, writing, organization, sales process, accounts payable, business, content management, data management