Manager I, Multi-Services/MSW Internship Project
Alu Like, Inc. - Honolulu, HI
7 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $39,000 - $53,000 a year
* Master's Degree
* Driver's License
* Health Savings Account
* Retirement Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Dental Insurance
The Manager is responsible for the management of a single project, island unit of a statewide program, or multi-sits, and the teaching of one Field Integration Seminar (FIS) class at the University of Hawaii at Manoa Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work. The position requires a Masters in Social Work and manages activities related to the planning an implementation of the MSW Internship Project which is an intake line at Alu Like's central office.
* Master's degree in Social Work and two (2)years professional level experience in community and/or human services.
* Knowledge of the Native Hawaiian community and its resources. Ability to relate and work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
* Valid driver's license, current no fault insurance coverage at a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 and daily access to an automobile.
No relocation expenses will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
* Master's (Required)
* Honolulu, HI (Preferred)
* One location
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
* Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
* Paid time off
* Retirement benefits or accounts
* Flexible schedules
healthcare, social work, school social work, education, human services, teaching, management, microsoft access, health insurance, flexibility, accounts payable, planning, scheduling, professional services, middle school