Marketing Summer Internship
General Hotel & Restaurant Supply - Miami Lakes, FL4.3
22 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $22,000 - $30,000 a year
* Adobe Photoshop
General Hotel & Restaurant Supply is a leading distributor of restaurant supplies and equipment, as well as thousands of other items for the food service industry. In addition, we offer our customers full kitchen design and hospitality design services. We have been in the South Florida area for nearly 65 years and serve our customers in many countries around the world.
During a typical day you will...
* Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
* Plan and schedule email newsletters under the guidance of the Marketing Director/ VP of Sales and work with Graphic Design department for creation: design and layout.
* Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
* Plan and schedule social media posts on all our social media sites.
* Compile analytics of social media visitors and activity.
* Develop website content.
* Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
* Participate in frequent brainstorming sessions with members of the marketing and sales department.
* Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
* Flexible, organized, detail oriented, and a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail
* Communicates new ideas to improve our processes and functions.
Responsibilities are not limited to those listed in this document.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Social Media
* Email Marketing
* Website Development
* Adobe Photoshop
* Must be enrolled at an accredited four-year institution and be a rising junior or senior.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
* One location
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
social media, adobe photoshop, event management, email marketing, newsletters, trade shows, web content, written and verbal communication, written communication, special events, campaigns, microsoft excel, microsoft word, research, sales