Hitwise - US Los Angeles, United States
Position at HitWise
Hitwise is a global digital intelligence provider that helps brands and agencies, like Walmart, Goldman Sachs, Cond� Nast, and Group M, segment and reach online audiences. As pioneers in data science for over 20 years, we deliver long-lasting improvements to our clients marketing and sales performance.
About the Role
This opportunity is for a part-time, summer marketing internship to support the operations and lead generation efforts of the Hitwise marketing department. As the US Marketing Intern, youll proof and edit marketing content, assist with design creation, create social media posts, help manage event logistics, and much more. The best person for this role is detail-oriented, a self-starter, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What wed like to see from you:
* Current college student enrolled in Marketing program (or similar) OR recent college graduate interested in a part-time internship
* A background in marketing, advertising, communications, business administration, or journalism
* Strong writing and/or editing skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite or similar image-editing software
* Be detail-oriented, deadline driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* A positive attitude, and strong desire to learn
* Available to work up to 29 hours a week M-F
* Available to commute to our Santa Monica office daily and have reliable transportation
What youll leave with:
Tactical marketing skills that will enhance your education and make you a desirable candidate in todays digital-centric workforce. You'll also develop an appreciation for a positive work culture, get to work with a global team of passionate and talented marketing professionals, and be considered for future opportunities with our team. Plus we'll provide breakfast and lunch EVERYDAY.
social media, advertising, event management, lead generation, creativity, content marketing, web content, microsoft office, writing, adobe creative suite, journalism, logistics, segmentation, design, reliability