Requisition ID: 213482
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: April 2019
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
Purpose & Objective of Position
The Presales Strategy & Programs Intern assists the NA Presales team to achieve the highest level of operational excellence and efficiency, by:
* Maintaining the Presales Roster
* Assisting Presales Teams with the proper and timely usage of Presales Systems
* Providing and augmenting relevant team content for Presales Communications
The Presales Strategy & Programs Intern will gain significant experience in and exposure to business operations within a world-class Presales organization, including Sales, Finance and HR lines of business.
Expectations & Tasks
* Perform primary updates to the Presales Roster (ORE) which combines HR and functional presales employee data
* Periodically check the integrity of roster data against HR data. official org charts and other sources
* Maintain reporting system alignments of Presales CSDs/Mgrs to Sales leadership
* Help identify issues and assist Solution Engineers with the submission of time, expenses and demo registrations
* Identify issues trends, champion issue resolutions and channel application improvements/enhancements for solution Engineers
* Help identify and resolve issues with authorizations for SAP systems related presales
* Collect and provide new hire and new role announcements to the Communications team for publishing in Presales newsletters and all-hands calls
* Perform integrity checks on email distribution lists to maintain consistent communications channels with the field
Skills / Competencies
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint with specific focus on Excel)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Project Management and Tracking
* Personal Time Management
* Problem Solving and Issue Tracking
* Taking a Bachelors or Masters degree
* Previous internship experience helpful
Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in or recent graduate from a Bachelors, Masters, or MBA degree seeking program which is applicable to the position. Majors in communications, business, information systems or other relevant major.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Information Systems, SAP, Entry Level, Technology, Strategy
* Information Technology
* Sales / Business Development
microsoft powerpoint, economics, time management, microsoft excel, microsoft office, microsoft word, finance, strategy, project management, investing, business development, microsoft outlook, problem solving, organization, recruiting