Field Marketing Intern
Florida Home Improvement Associates - Tampa, FL3.3
8 hours agoFull-time$50,000 - $80,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Driver's License
* Retirement Plan
* Bonus Pay
* Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Health Insurance
Florida Home-Improvement Associates (FHIA) is the leading provider of quality home remodeling products to Florida residents statewide.
When you join the FHIA team- which has doubled in size in the past year- youll be part of a family-oriented company that is invested in your future.
As a field marketing intern, youll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills and negotiation tactics to excel in this role. This position is also the perfect entrance into more career opportunities in our company.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Be the liaison between potential customers and FHIA
* Arrange a free in-home consultation with homeowners on our projects
* Promotion of FHIAs products and services to prospective and existing clients
* Delivery of interactive marketing presentations on eco-friendly, quality products and services which include: energy-efficient, impact windows; roofing systems, and kitchen revitalization.
Required Education and Experience
* Availability between 1:30pm- 8:30pm, Mon-Fri, and optional Saturday or Sunday: 10am-2pm
* Bilingual skills in Spanish - a plus!
* BA/BSc or some college coursework preferred
* Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
* Resourceful problem solver
* Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
* Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
* Opportunity to build your resume and gain valuable marketing skills
* Work with a team that provides a fun and competitive culture
* Training provided, learn how to set goals, manage time and communicate effectively
* Hourly base pay, uncapped performance-based bonuses
* Constant performance-based bonus opportunities with potential to earn between $50,000 to $80,000
* Full medical, dental, and life insurance for full-time employees
* A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
* Tampa, FL (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
communication, interactive marketing, constant contact, microsoft excel, spanish, microsoft windows, teaching, training, negotiation, presentations, education, energy management, multilingual, field marketing, promotion