Social Media Marketing Intern
Golden Grassroots Sales & Marketing - Los Angeles, CA
1 day agoPart-time$800 a month
The Social Media Manager will administer the companys social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
* Deliberate planning and goal setting
* Development of brand awareness and online reputation
* Content management
* SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
* Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Managers success. An essential component is communicating the companys brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract todays modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Content management duties include:
* Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
* Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the companys marketing and online review building).
* Create a regular publishing schedule.
* Leverage the right tools to manage your content. I recommend PostPlanner.
* Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
* Promote content through social advertising.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $800.00 /month
social media, social media marketing, seo audits, editorial, web content, content management, publishing, search engine optimization, creativity, brand awareness, social media advertising, online reputation management, reputation management, sales, brand development