Right Click - Santa Ana, CA
Part-time$14 - $17 an hour
* Adobe Photoshop
* Microsoft Office
* Graphic Design
Part time position approx. 20 hours per week.
Are you looking to get into or expand your experience in the marketing and IT field?
Right Click is an Orange County based IT Consulting firm. Our goal is to ensure small and medium sized businesses have access to technology and services that allow them to compete more effectively in today's digital world. Our solutions deliver value and results for our clients.
We are looking for a part-time Marketing Intern. This is a great position to get experience in the marketing and IT field. You will have the ability to learn many current marketing techniques and technologies while assisting with the support of our clients.
- Preparing Videos, Filming and Editing
-Utilize social media and other avenues to build overall brand awareness and strength in industry.
- Website Quality Control - Updating, keeping website current.
- LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter Social Media Posting as necessary.
-Develop and distribute marketing materials.
-Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Experience with social media platforms including: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and more.
-Graphic design skills and experience, with knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of using a CRM, Software and Microsoft Office applications
- Use good judgment to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Pay: $14-17 per hour depending on experience.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
* Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
* Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
social media, facebook, adobe photoshop, communication, brand development, twitter, instagram, brand awareness, youtube, pinterest, web content, linkedin, google+, microsoft office, microsoft word