Digital Marketing Internship
LeadPixel Marketing - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Full-timeEstimated: $20,000 - $27,000 a year
* Google Analytics
* Digital Marketing
* Google Analytics Certification
* Google Ads
Digital Marketing Intern Job Description
Amazing opportunity if you are interested in learning and gaining real life experience within the digital marketing industry. You will be thoroughly taught and educated about the industry. This will be great if you are looking to major in marketing, business, programming, design, and content writing. This is a long term to hire internship.
Please DO NOT APPLY if:
- Looking for ONLY a summer internship job
- Looking for a general temporary job
- Looking to only to learn and leave
- Will not be reliable including going on many vacation trips or when need
- Not be motivated and willing to put time to learn important professional skills
- You are not looking for employment (interns to hire only)
- Not really serious
- Can't listen & learn when needed
- You are disorganized
- You can't act be mature & professional
- Always moody can't get along with others
- Can't keep up a good stress free, drama free culture and environment
- You are a snow flake
- You are horrible with grammar, punctuation, and basic vocabulary.
The Digital Marketing Intern (DMI) is mostly an in-house role. The DMI is responsible and required for the learning of LeadPixel Marketing client-based digital solutions, services, and professional technical skills. The primary focus will be on developing new business both through new customer acquisition for both the client and employer. Through all marketable channels within discretion as seen fit. A few of these channels are Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc... The DMI will be responsible for managing all phases of the marketing funnel. Emphasis on identifying and recognizing new target-table audiences and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted vertical markets. Ambitious, hungry, thirst for learning all that is digital marketing & much more! An extinguishable flame is relentless and hardworking!. Requiring a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual looking for greater things in life. The DMI will be responsible for managing clients accounts, content writing, ad copy, analyzing big data sets, work well with numbers and basic business math, formula manipulation, consultations, ask questions, do homework, and initiate self-study/learning, and much more included such as goals and communicating progress to goals and strategies/tactics to reach revenue targets with LeadPixel Marketing. The DMI will call on executive-level decision makers in a consultative role and must be able to communicate LeadPixel Marketing's value proposition that is solution based and differentiates LeadPixel Marketing.
* As a minimum - must be willing to listen and learn. Ask questions when needed (no such thing as a stupid question. All are smart and valid questions). Please, please ask questions. Extremely important.
* Must have hunger, a fire, and will to go far in life and never give up! High spirited, self-motivated, and willing to use any second to learn and push on further. Extremely important.
* Ability to learn fast, carry, and deliver service solutions. Results oriented. Extremely important.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Impeccable grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary skills. Must be a perfectionist in this area! Extremely important.
* Able to work independently, in a team environment, remotely, odd times due to new or due projects (not school hours if intern is in class).
* Strong work ethic and dynamic! Willing to come up with new ideas, concepts, techniques, plans, technologies, help me innovate, make things better, greater, and faster with new systems. This will come overtime as you learn.
* Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability. But have fun while you learn with a good atmosphere and environment. Be part of a great culture fun culture! Extremely important.
* Willing to learn and embrace new technology, PR, consultations, meetings, self-study, etc...
Preferred but not Required Experience
Experience or knowledge of Digital Technologies would be a great plus: Websites, Google Ads - PPC Services, Account Management, SEO, E-Mail Marketing, Social Media, and other digital-based technologies.
Required During On-Going Internship Commencement
- Google Ads Certification - Google Analytics Certification - Bing Ads Certification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. LeadPixel Marketing also offers comprehensive product, service, and technical skills training. This opportunity can lead in the future to a remote or in-house employment opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
* Fort Lauderdale, FL (Required)
* United States (Required)
social media, seo audits, google analytics, digital marketing, facebook, email marketing, ppc, web content, content writing, bing ads, customer acquisition, business development, account management, training, programming