HQ Trivia - New York, NY
Full-timeEstimated: $35,000 - $43,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Associate's Degree
Intermedia Labs Inc. is the company behind HQ. HQ is the wildly popular live game show app where you can win real cash prizes for free. HQ combines some of the winning formulas of traditional TV quiz shows an energetic presenter and scheduled programming at the same time every day with the fast-paced interactivity of a mobile game. Every viewer becomes a contestant, competing for a cash prize as well as valuable bragging rights.
At HQ, we believe the future of entertainment and television is live and interactive. As we look forward, were excited about utilizing our technology to create a network of live, interactive shows that span all different genres. Join us to work with the incredible teams behind HQ Trivia, HQ Sports and HQ Words, and to create new innovative content that will define the future of television.
Intermedia Labs is a fast-growing startup based in SoHo, NYC, and we are looking for an Editorial Intern to join us through August to work closely with our writers, researchers, and talent.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Support editorial team in the writing of HQ-quality questions following strict brand guidelines.
* Assist researchers in ensuring content is correct & properly sourced
* Help combine questions to build complete games for hosts
* Create original HQ Trivia content, including but not limited to trivia questions
* Work alongside editorial team to help continue to evolve HQ Trivia topics and themes
Qualifications and Skills
* In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
* Current class standing of junior or above
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
* Needs to be able to work on-site in New York, NY
* Distinct comedic voice
* Familiarity with wide range of topics and trends, both old and new
Job Type: Full-time Internship
* New York, NY
editorial, writing, web content, television, research, microsoft excel, microsoft word, entertainment, brand development, sports, cooking, education, programming, scheduling, talent acquisition