Crisp Video Group - Atlanta, GA
Part-timeEstimated: $35,000 - $46,000 a year
When faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away? If its the former, keep reading. If youre energized by challenging goals, you love problem-solving, and you want to be a part of a team that never backs down, you might be the perfect fit for our Marketing Intern role.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting Crisp Video Groups overall marketing and sales goals by strategizing, implementing, and maintaining marketing efforts through a variety of channels - including email marketing, social media, direct mail, client outreach, and the occasional Facebook Live appearance.
Due to our unique team composition, theres no other position in the world that offers as valuable a learning experience and professional growth opportunity as this.
If youre an ambitious person with a growth mindset, then you couldnt possibly want to work anywhere else.
Youre going to be part of a team that is moving incredibly quickly. The speed with which we implement new ideas is likely faster than youve ever experienced. Youll get a 360 degree view of how the business works, and it will be your ideas that help us grow even faster.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Do not apply through the contact information on the website.
To Apply: Please call 404-763-5673 for step-by-step instructions.
Send in a short video explaining why you desire this position.
Extra bonus points if its ridiculously awesome.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Assisting in the daily growth and development of marketing and sales campaigns.
* Embracing the opportunity to produce content in a variety of channels such as print, digital, ads, blogs, social, and more.
* Creating content to sustain readers curiosity and create buzz around Crisp campaigns and initiatives.
* Developing and documenting new / better ways to get stuff done. Any and every idea you have will be heard. Seriously.
* Assisting with maintaining dozens of ongoing campaigns for Crisp and our clients, with video and blog content rolling out weekly.
* Staying on top of emerging marketing trends & industry headlines (*Bonus points if youre a Gary V stan).
* Promoting the Crisp Game Changers Summit! You will gain experience marketing and organizing the largest law firm growth conference on earth, including supporting the development of session topics, event materials, and more.
* Helping figure out whats working and whats not by generating and presenting weekly reports.
* Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication.
* This position is expected to require minimal to no travel
* This position offers flexible part-time hours totaling to approximately 15-20 hours per week
* Hours may vary based upon business needs and could include weekend and / or evening needs
A few benefits youre sure to enjoy:
* Still in classes? We can give college credit (dependent on your department)
* One-on-one training with leading industry professionals
* Catered lunches daily
* Popcorn machine
* Relaxation room with zero-gravity massage chair
* Casual dress code
About Crisp Video Group
Crisp Video Group is an incredibly fast moving, high growth company (1500%+ growth in 3 years) that is all about delivering the absolute best digital marketing and video production services on the market today.
Were all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
* Top 10% of the Inc. 5000 list (https://www.crispvideo.com/crisp-video-group-honored-by-inc-5000-in-top-10-of-americas-fastest-growing-private-companies/) of Americas fastest growing companies
* Atlantas Top 100 Fastest Growing (https://www.crispvideo.com/pacesetter-fastest-growing-companies-2019/) Private Companies (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
* Atlantas Best Places to Work (https://www.crispvideo.com/crisp-video-group-atlantas-best-places/)
* Host of the industry-leading growth conference (www.crispsummit.com (http://www.crispsummit.com/))
* Author of the industrys best-selling marketing book (www.gamechangingattorney.com (http://www.gamechangingattorney.com/))
* Pioneer of the industrys most ambitious referral program (www.crispambassador.com (http://www.crispambassador.com/))
* Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
If youre looking for a job thats boring and easy, you wont find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and were determined to be great. Late nights and weekends happen - thats what coffee is for (or caffeinated Crystal Light).
Were not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
If you'd like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we cant wait to hear from you.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
Do not apply through the contact information on the website
To Apply: Please call 404-763-5673 for step-by-step instructions
If you want bonus points, send in a short video explaining why you desire this position.
More extra credit if its ridiculously awesome.
* Already have or be pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Journalism (or equivalent experience).
* Work well under pressure with short deadlines. We move fast.
* Hit all of your deadlines and do what you say you are going to do. Kick ass every day.
* Experience blogging on WordPress or other web platforms is a plus.
* Excel reporting and advanced Excel experience a plus.
social media, event planning, facebook, event management, digital marketing, blogging, communication, email marketing, wordpress, web content, direct mail, campaigns, microsoft excel, microsoft word, sales