Intern / Associate
Astec USA, Inc - Brooklyn, NY
Full-timeEstimated: $17,000 - $26,000 a year
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Outlook
Astec, is an international leader inthe sector of specialty works in metal and bronze or copper alloys for facades, cladding, curtain walls, windows and doors, and all sorts of architectural details in metal. Astec carries out prestigious projects in collaboration with leading international architects and construction companies. The range of sectors and projects we serve include luxury residential buildings and private residences, retail stores, restaurants, hospitality buildings, corporate headquarters, museums, airports and religious or educational institutions.
Full Time or Part Time
Intern / Associate
Number of Openings:
Enter the number of positions available for this job posting 1
Astec, is seeking an architecture student or graduate to work on a full or part time basis in our US subsidiary located next to the Pratt School of Architecture on Clifton Place. The selected candidate will work on any and all tasks associated with new or existing business of the company, including but not limited to:
* communications with architects, builders and drafters at our parent company;
* assessment of drawings in order to respond to the needs of clients or potential clients;
* design assist of clients or potential clients;
* drafting of architectural details;
* preparation of pricing and build documents;
* various administrative and organizational tasks of the office.
We encourage you to apply by sending your resume and work samples.
Each candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook and have at least first level drafting skills. Successful interns would be considered for additional hours and more work after a three-month trial period.
Compensation would depend on skill level but would be competitive.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
* AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Overtime often available:
microsoft word, microsoft excel, leadership, sales, microsoft outlook, microsoft windows, retail, sports, teamwork, economics, stata, spanish, time management, data analysis, social media