Clinical Applications Intern
Radiology Partners - Columbus, OH2.7
Full-timeEstimated: $39,000 - $53,000 a year
* Organizational Skills
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Powerpoint
Radiology Partners (RadPartners) is an innovative national radiology group practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, referring physicians and patients. Differentiated by our state-of-the art clinical technology, on-site specialized expertise, access to capital and retention of top physician talent, RadPartners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients and radiology partners. We serve our hospital, clinic, imaging center and referring physician clients with a commitment to quality patient care, foremost, along with consideration for the myriad of operational aspects. In delivering precise imaging, 24/7 timely service, responsive radiologist and reporting as well as physician leadership, our clients continue to trust us to outperform in our areas.
The Clinical Applications Intern will be a part of the Clinical Applications Team which is comprised of business analysts, systems analysts, applications analysts, developers, project managers and other IT Professionals. Our team builds, manages and drives the technology that is provided to our Radiologists and other teams. The Clinical Applications team is collaborative, innovative and fast-paced.
RadPartners is hiring a Clinical Applications Intern. The position will report to the Director of Clinical Applications and will focus on supporting current and future technology offerings, workflow analysis, project deliverables and support requests/tickets.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with project managers to develop projects plans including deliverables and due dates.
* Work with support team to develop test plans and participate in testing.
* Work with business analysts to develop end user documentation and release notes.
* Work with the application managers on documentation, testing, support and training as needed.
* Work with workflow trainers to develop and maintain training materials as needed. Also, assist with updating existing materials as required.
* Document processes and policies for Clinical Applications.
* Assist team with support requests and tickets in our ticketing system, Service Now.
DESIRED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed information.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Possess critical and analytical thinking skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio) and internet resources.
* 2+ years of experience or documented training in the Information Technology field
Job Type: Full-time
hospitals, clinical, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, leadership, project management, training, microsoft outlook, microsoft access, organization, visio, physicians, information technology