Project Manager / Intern
Bartek Construction - San Antonio, TX3.8
Full-timeEstimated: $62,000 - $85,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Construction Experience
* Project Management
* Horizontal Drilling
* Driver's License
The Project Manager directs the heavy construction activities, as the senior on-site company representative, maintaining client and home office liaison and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations on a large complex project or small projects.
* Responsible for controlling costs and maintaining profitability for the project(s), utilizing extensive heavy construction experience.
* Manage field construction activity, engineering, and other field project(s) support activities.
* Supervises the development of project(s) schedules and monitors production to assure timely project(s) completion.
* Reviews cost reports and makes analysis to assist in reducing costs and maintaining productivity.
* Establishes project(s) labor requirements and reviews these requirements with divisional management.
* Conducts regular project(s) inspections and advises project(s) supervision of work progress, quality of work and conditions requiring attention regarding safety.
* Coordinates work with subcontractors to ensure all subcontract work is within project(s) scope and specifications.
* Administers project(s) policies and procedures to subcontractors.
* Coordinates with engineers, inspectors, and clients/owner representatives to isolate project(s) projects and assists in developing solutions.
* Regularly conducts safety meetings and provide assistance to supervision in addressing areas and conditions requiring attention.
* Continually monitors project(s) to assure company and regulatory procedures are adhered to. Monitors project(s) purchasing activities to assure quality material and timely delivery at competitive costs.
* Conducts regular meetings with project(s) supervision to review project(s) progress and to plan future construction activity.
* Determines the necessity of construction equipment and assures equipment is properly maintained.
Applicants are encouraged to stop by our office at 7196 S. W.W. White Road, San Antonio 78222 to complete an application or on our website www.bartektx.com. "MUST" have requirements are a current VALID Texas Driver's License, pass a background check and pass a drug test. Be prepared for a on the spot interview if staff is available upon arriving to location.
"COME JOIN OUR TEAM"
Visit our website www.bartektexas.com for more of our company details.
Email YOUR resume to hr at bartektx dot com along with a copy of your valid Driver's License.
Utility Construction encompasses water, sewer, telephone and cable utilities. Bartek Construction offers complete services from placement to removal of facilities and materials. Also offered are restoration services and utility installations for new housing developments, and placement of manholes and hand holes.
WATER AND SEWER UTILITIES
Bartek Construction is an approved contractor for SAWS (San Antonio Water Systems), Bexar Met, City of San Antonio, City of Austin, as well as other municipalities in the surrounding area
Bartek Construction Company is currently seeking skilled utility construction field workers for utility trenching and directional boring technologies. Experience in placing all classes of pipe for water, sewer, forced sewer mains to specific grades including river and stream crossings, the pulling of underground fiber optic cable and copper cable as well as underground and aerial wrecking/salvaging are a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
* Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
* BlueBeam: 1 year (Preferred)
* Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* OSHA (Preferred)
bluebeam, project management, analysis, engineering, subcontracting, purchasing, scheduling, inspection, water management, materials, road, education, validation, project execution, cost reporting