Documentation Summer Intern
Millipore Sigma - Rockland, MA3.9
Temporary$12 an hour
* High School Diploma or GED
* Document Management
DOCUMENTATION INTERN (SUMMER) Rockland, MA
20 hours, (Monday-Thursday) $12.00 per hour.
Our client, a well know life sciences organization is seeking a Summer Intern.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
* Ability to organize and scan documents electronically
* Ability to understand and handle confidential and privileged information.
* Familiarity with preparing documentation to archive to our storage vendor.
* Ability to move and carry boxes.
* Ability to stand for long periods at a time.
* High school graduate or college student
MilliporeSigma is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
* Document Control: 1 year (Preferred)
* electronic documents: 1 year (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* United States (Required)
* College Credit
recruiting, human resources, policy, organization, origin, organized, teamwork, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, matlab, social media, time management, data analysis, communication, spanish