Graphic Design Intern
Dragons Group - Parsippany, NJ
InternshipEstimated: $31,000 - $40,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Digital Marketing
If you are smart, charismatic, creative and love making things happen, you should join us.
Dragons Group is a specialized consulting and implementation agency, whose mission is to strengthen customer marketing operations in order to achieve greater speed, efficiency, and marketing effectiveness. We focus on the areas of Brand Management, Media, Creative and Production; and we bring unparalleled expertise - leveraged by technology - to transform the marketing function.
We are looking for digital designers that can get their hands dirty doing everything digital - from banners to emails, social posts, creating animated GIFs and more.
* Banner/emails/landing pages/digital elements creation for master creative and adaptation for different sizes and platforms.
* Creation of social media posts.
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
* The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
* Relevant University Degree
* Expert understanding of digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, and paid advertising.
* Ability to work within small teams.
* Hands-on approach with a can-do attitude.
* Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
* A creative eye and attention to details.
* Strong communication skills.
* High level of English.
* Knowledge with editing videos - a plus.
What we offer
* 8 months paid internship program
* Full time position Monday to Friday, 40h/week
* Start of the internship end of June, beginning of July
* Possibility to be hired after completing the internship.
* Great work environment
Please attach your CV and a portfolio!
Job Type: Internship
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Parsippany, NJ (Required)
* United States (Required)
graphic design, advertising, motion graphics, banners, creativity, ui design, web, social media, brand development, editing, communication, digital marketing, english, e-commerce, brand management