CX - Data Scientist Graduate Internship
United States,Florida,Jacksonville,Deerwood Campus - Bldg 200
2 days ago Post Date
16845 Requisition #
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Florida Blue employees are motivated by our mission of building healthy communities through forward-thinking health solutions. Our customer experience team is focused on redefining healthcare to help people during both the everyday moments and the ones that matter the most. We touch the lives of over four million members and are shaping the future to make healthcare more approachable, effortless, and smarter for all. We are driven to continue advancing our analytical capabilities and decision support, as we work for and with our customers inside and outside of the organization. Our interns will conduct research, extract data, create models, and present impactful insights.
Interns enjoy campus perks like our sports fields, fitness and health center, and employee activities, and we pride ourselves on a culture that embraces flexibility, innovation, and diversity. Bring your unique talents and help us make a difference!
Follow us on Twitter @FLBlue and #WorkWellHere!
- Provide research, development, and analysis support to meet various Florida Blue departments business needs, products, and processes
- Perform accurate and timely research, data collection, analysis, verification, and reporting of data or information
- Responsible for conducting various analyses using various data sources (Surveys, Voice to Text, Social Media, Digital, etc.) and identifying actionable insights/recommendation in a cohesive manner.
- Proactively identifies critical business success metrics, providing analytical and strategic support (baseline, root cause analysis, setting targets/ goals)
- Perform analysis and develop insights based on various market dynamics (Segments, region, Off/on Exchange, personas, customer profiles, etc.
- Develop operational insights to inform executives across the organization such as Regional Market leader, Call Center & Retail Leadership, Care leadership and other on how to improve their respective CX KPIs based on those insights and recommendations.
- Conduct deep dives analysis on specific topics within area and regions to find root causes, identify opportunities and define solutions.
- Establish strong knowledge of Customer Experience in the Health Care industry and Florida Blue available tools/Platforms to define recommendations applicable to defined Journeys, functions, segment, personas, etc.
- Provide tactical guidance to support key Driver analysis, Modeling, Segmentation & Profiling and other analysis.
- Develop monthly and quarterly reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting / dashboards
- Work under minimal supervision and adapt to a dynamic, challenging environment
Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
Cumulative 3.0 or better GPA
Basic PC skills required including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Tableau, SPSS, SAS, R, Python and other statistical tools is preferred.
Strong time management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Collaboration/relationship building and detail-oriented skills
Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment, with a quality control focus and a documentation orientation
Innate intellectual curiosity, demonstrated desire to take initiative, and ability to think creatively to solve problems
Qualitative & Quantitative analysis skills
Statistical programming experience
Experience with Health Care Customer Experience data
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
* Job Type: Internship
* Schedule: Full-time
python, sas, data science, tableau, quantitative analytics, statistical programming, data collection, statistical software, statistical tools, microsoft office, microsoft excel, research, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft word, leadership