Baseball Camp Counselor
A&M System Member : Texas A&M University
Department : Athletic Director
Job Category : Other or Not Specified
Job Type : Temporary/Casual Sta
Location : College Station/Bryan
Proposed Minimum Salary : Commensurate
Job Requisition Number : R-016937
Security Sensitive? : Yes
Baseball Camp Counselor
Texas A&M University
Proposed Minimum Salary
College Station, Texas
Temporary/Casual Staff (Fixed Term)
At the direction of the camp director(s), provide instruction, demonstration and teaching the sports dynamics to campers. Provide supervision of campers during all activities, free times and in dormitories/camp housing.
Required Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Previous high school (or higher level) coaching experience or playing experience.
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills:
* Ability to follow directions.
* Must be available to work days/evening/weekends.
* Requires the ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
Other Requirements or Other Factors:
* Must complete a Child Protection Training (course 2111652) approved by the Texas Department of Health Services (TDHS) prior to working camp
* Must Complete NCAA Training on Sexual Violence-Related Policies & Procedures for Texas A&M Athletics Employees (course 2113411)
* Must complete System-Required Training Special Edition for Selected Job Titles (course 2111935)
* Must Complete Slow Moving Vehicle (SMV) Training EHS (course 2112256)
* Texas A&M University provides a free on-line course to full-fill the requirement
* At the direction of the camp director(s), provide instruction, demonstration and teaching the sports dynamics to campers.
* Provide supervision of campers during all activities, free times and in dormitories/camp housing.
* Perform other duties as required.
Instructions to Applicants: Applications received by Texas A&M University and TAMHSC, must either have all job application data entered or a resume attached. Failure to provide all job application data or a complete resume could result in an invalid submission and a rejected application. We encourage all applicants to upload a resume or use a LinkedIn profile to pre-populate the online application.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institutions verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institutions procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
event planning, sports, coaching, teaching, athletics, baseball, training, camps, college, middle school, instruction, education, football, basketball, sports coaching