Human Resources Summer Intern - Part Time
The Riverside Church in New York, NY, USA
* Preparation of Documents for Scanning: Before documents can be scanned into digital copies, they need to be appropriately prepared for the scanning process. This preparation often includes removing anything holding individual sheets together, like paper clips or staples, and sorting them in the correct order. This may also include unfolding individual sheets so that content is visible. Creation of DocuSign templates for existing forms.
* Scanning of Documents: Once they have a set of documents ready for scanning, the Intern performs the actual conversion to digital copies.
* Check Quality of Scanned Documents: After documents have been scanned, the Intern is responsible for checking the quality of the digital copies.
* Scanned Documents: The Intern is responsible for compiling the scanned documents into a logical folder organization so others within the company can quickly and efficiently find the records they need.
* Report on Progress to Supervisor: Interns are responsible for reporting progress to office management. This usually takes place during quick, in-person meetings or through email reports.
Experience and Required Knowledge:
High School Diploma/GED. Associates in HR Office Administration preferred.
Knowledge and Proficiency with DocuSign software is strongly desired.
Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Office Equipment (printers, scanners, copiers, etc.)
Experience in a general office setting for a minimum of 2 years
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
Quick-learner with a great attention to detail and accuracy
Team player capable of handling diversified duties and learning quickly in a changing environment
Strong computer skills
Hours & Compensation:
Part Time Hourly - 28 hours per week paid biweekly. Competitive hourly rate
Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break
Posted date: 10 hours ago
human resources, time management, organization, compensation, office administration, office management, written and verbal communication, quick learner, attention to detail, learning quickly, reporting, sales, web content, work effectively, verbal communication