Corporate Communications Manager
Camarena Health - Madera, CA
Full-timeEstimated: $44,000 - $64,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Microsoft Word
* Customer Service
* Medical Terminology
The Corporate Communications Manager assures that various aspects of Marketing and social media outreach efforts are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Examples of these areas Creating, implementing, and monitoring our marketing & communications campaigns for community and employee engagement that align with Camarena Healths marketing and business development strategies. Provide appealing image and video content for community engagement through social media outreach and Camarena Healths (CH) intranet. Develop and produce material design, short videos, and photography for communications to our communities and employees. Maintain regular communication and strategy sessions with Camarena Healths outside marketing firm to ensure projects are on task for completion and meeting Camarena Healths marketing and business development strategies.
* The ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content in a variety of mediums (e.g., print, online, photography, and videography.)
* Great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community is an essential part of the job.
* Experience in adobe creative cloud, capabilities to create engaging content in different mediums such as short videos, photography and print.
* Arrive on time and adhere to set schedule
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES
* Internal and External Marketing:
* 1. Acts as a creative resource for internal staff and projects.
* 2. Provide engaging text, image and video content for outreach both internally & externally marketing efforts.
* 3. Organize and participate in events to boost Camarena Healths brand awareness.
* 4. Coordinate with external marketing firms to ensure brand consistency and successful project completion.
* 5. Build professional relationships with patients, potential patients, industry professionals, and media.
* 6. Launch community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter.
* 7. Identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events).
* 8. Develop creative content in different mediums (video, print, photography, etc
* 9. Other marketing and Communication duties as assigned.
* Digital Marketing
* 1. Implement and monitor social media content for Camarena Healths accounts, employee intranet, and communication campaigns to align with Camarena Healths marketing strategies.
* 2. Respond to Camarena Healths Social Media comment and customer queries promptly.
* 3. Monitor and manage CH social media feedback and online reviews and assist departments with resolutions.
* 4. Monitor and report any feedback of online review to appropriate departments to increase on our patient experience.
* 5. Maintain technical proficiency and digital marketing trends to effectively communicate Camarena Healths message.
* 6. Other marketing and Communication duties as assigned.
* 7. Interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
* As a team member of Camarena Health, each team member respects and protects information regarding patients and other team members and abides by the rules of Camarena Health Confidentiality Protocol and is familiar with HIPAA regulations.
* Various other job related duties as assigned by CAO and other Executive Leadership Team members. Job duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally either in writing or verbally.
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or related field required.
* Three (3) years in a marketing related experience preferred.
* Preferred experience in managing and enhancing social media accounts
* Have prior experience in a variety of creative content design to engage and communicate with diverse audiences.
* Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels preferred.
* Ability to demonstrate skilled written and verbal communication
* Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other marketing software.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish)
* Knowledge of Medical Terminology
* Accuracy in Mathematics
Job Type: Full-time
* Communications: 3 years (Preferred)
marketing communications, social media, corporate communications, event management, social media marketing, digital marketing, writing, online marketing, brand development, web content, community engagement, brand awareness, campaigns, creativity, social media outreach