BDO USA, LLP Healthcare Advisory Associate in New York, New York
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Associate, Healthcare Advisory is responsible for assisting the management team and other personnel in developing the healthcare consulting practice to provide operational, transaction advisory, turnaround consulting and strategic advice to company owners, management, attorneys, lenders, creditors and investors in the healthcare sector. This position will focus on assisting the selling and delivery of consulting services to healthcare clients with multiple operational responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Healthcare, Biology or relevant field required
- Advanced degree in Business preferred
- Internship experience in consulting related to healthcare operations, finance or auditing required
- Financial or economic analysis, business valuation or public accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and basic research skills related to the retrieval and organization of high volumes of information
- Solid organizational skills, especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Capacity to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and client personnel
- Ability to encourage team environment on engagements and contribute to the professional development of assigned personnel
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Employer's Job# 15410BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
accounting, auditing, finance, financial modeling, microsoft office, business valuation, economic research, economic analysis, derivatives, fixed income, bloomberg, corporate finance, equities, economics, portfolio management