Norcross, GA, USA
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As ofJune 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices acrossthe United Statesin a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a$2.8 billion dollarindustry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates ofApollo Global Management, LLC(NYSE:APO).
* Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
* Work with the team to learn and understand our processes in planning and implementing projects
* Attending project meetings in person or via WebEx (as needed)
* Assist with power points, schedules, smart sheets or other documentation as needed and appropriate
* Work with several other internal departments to ensure project success
* Involvement in the process of project coordination and communication between all teams involved in a project
* In process of earning a Bachelorrsquo;s Degree (Entering Junior year, preferred)Familiar with Microsoft Office suite, concentrating on Microsoft Excel and Word
* Familiar with Outlook
* Strong communication skills and experience with communicating and taking direction from colleagues and internal management
* Ability to conduct Internet navigation and research
* Ability to analyze data and consolidate information
* Excellent communication/interpersonal and presentation skills
* Comfortable working with technology solutions
* Ability to multi-task
* Willingness to learn and gain experience
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit:https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email email@example.com assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.Thank you for your cooperation.
microsoft word, research, communication, microsoft outlook, organization, internet, microsoft office, microsoft excel, leadership, strategy, recruiting, presentations, consulting, government, project coordination