Logistics Associate (Intern) - Aston - (1945)
Logistics Associate (Intern) - Aston
Some College Coursework Completed
U.S. - 100 Concord Road - Aston, PA US (Primary)
About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 4,100 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
Individual to be a resource, responsible for completing an order review on new shipments tendered to BDP.
* Review carrier statements
* Work with accounting on carrier payments
* Work on AR
* Prefer at least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in any type of customer service environment.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Good communication and organization skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
* The ability to work on a team and leadership experience is strongly desired.
* Candidate should have the ability to learn various computer programs.
* Candidate must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
Please note: There is no relocation or immigration assistance associated with this opening.
Compensation based on experience. We offer a very competitive salary, matching 401(k) and casual dress environment.
Please visit our website: www.bdpinternational.com
*** This is a great opportunity to advance your career! Come join our growing BDP team!***
BDP International - The Employer of Choice
Follow BDP International Career Pages!
Facebook l Twitter l LinkedIn
microsoft word, communication, organization, freight, attention to detail, customer service, team leadership, sales, facebook, accounting, twitter, category management, general operations, global logistics, responsible