SPED Teacher or Intern Teacher-relocation to Phoenix, AZ
Desert Choice Schools - Los Angeles, CA3.5
Full-time$39,000 - $55,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Teaching Experience
* Benefits Administration
* Teaching Certification
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance
* Paid Time Off
Desert Choice Schools is looking for a SPED Teacher or Intern Teacher for our locations in Buckeye and San Tan Valley , AZ for 2019/2020 school year.
Relocation assistance is available!
Also, we accept SPED Teacher Intern applicants.
General Education Teachers who are interested in becoming a Special Education Teacher Intern with salary and benefits.
Also, candidates without teaching experience are welcome as long as you have a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
We provide $ 2000 tuition reimbursement per year. You will get a Mild to Moderate Disabilities Certificate after completion of the 2 year program and become a fully credentialed Special Education Teacher.
We are looking for a candidate with any Teaching Credentials like General Education- Elementary or Secondary and willingness to enroll into the Teaching Intern Certificate program- you will study online while working full-time in the classroom with salary and benefits for 2 years.
HUMAN NEEDS, NOT JUST SPECIAL NEEDS
As a Special Educator, we know that you share our commitment to put the needs of individual students above all else.
You take enormous pride in such fulfilling, dedicated work.
You believe that every student possesses unique abilities and areas of challenge.
You know that student success requires that we place them at the forefront of everything we do, everything we say, and everything we believe.
We purposely fulfill human needs, not just special needs. If that alone sparks your interest and says thats me! then reach out and learn more by applying.
Five areas of accountability we ask you to dedicate to students:
* Case manage and implement your students Individual Education Programs
* Implement instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
* Identify, select, and modify instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
* Assist in assessing dynamic curricular needs and offering plans for improvement to provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
* Implement our Positive Behavior Support Program which will provide the support necessary for students to make dynamic life-changes.
* Bachelors Degree in any field is required and teaching experience is preferred
* Valid State of Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card must be current or ability to get one
* Mild to Moderate Disabilities Certificate K-12
* Any Teaching Credentials like General Education- Elementary or Secondary and willingness to enroll into the Teaching Intern Certificate program- you will study online while working full-time in the classroom with salary and benefits for 2 years.
About Desert Choice Schools
Desert Choice Schools is a state-approved private therapeutic day school. We utilize a highly-structured, school-wide Positive Behavioral Supports program that teaches students Academic, Social, Emotional, Functional, Adaptive, and Problem-Solving skills. All DCS teachers and support staff are trained in a unique methodology that assists students with the development and maintenance of these skills. We are a tight-knit team that values colleagues who exhibit collaboration, integrity and the desire to make a difference in the lives of students who struggle, and who share a passion to help children and their families.
We offer a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, including 401(k), paid holidays, tuition assistance, and personal time off.
Learn It Systems/Desert Choice Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $39,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
classroom management, teaching, special education, k-12, positive behavior support, middle school, children, disabilities, behavioral disorders, collaboration, special needs, verbal behavior, learning styles, problem solving, cooking