Videographer/ Editor Intern (Academic Credit)
Cross Roads C.A.C - Los Angeles, CA
Part-timeEstimated: $16,000 - $20,000 a year
* Adobe After Effects
* Mac OS
* Adobe Premiere
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Adobe Photoshop
About Cross Roads C.A.C
Cross Roads C.A.C is a non-profit organization located in the PUEDE Center, which is a new branch of services operating under the umbrella of Pico Union Housing Corporation (PUHC). Cross Roads C.A.C is a community-based organization with a mission to develop and preserve affordable housing with an emphasis on residential ownership and to promote higher education among low-income communities in the Pico-Union district. The goal of Cross Roads C.A.C. is to assist the local constituents in creating wealth by developing programs and strategies that will increase their net worth. This is an unpaid internship, and we offer academic credits.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
* Proficient with either the Macintosh (OSX) and PC computing platforms (both is a plus)
* Experience with DSLR, audio, and video camera equipment and file formats
* Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts, without compromising forward movement and meeting deadlines
* Able to effectively multi-task, work quickly, creative problem-solve, and prioritize
* Excellent communicative (verbal and written) and interactive skills
* Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
* Flexible, accuracy, attentive to detail, deadline-oriented
* Develop, produce, shoot, and edit original and promotional video segments designed for social media platforms and optimizing versions of the story for specific platforms.
* Take ownership and manage projects with a predefined creative vision through careful planning and execution of video shoots and video editing.
* Ensure videos are in line with our guidelines and convey our message/story.
* Ensure composition, expression, and lighting meet creative standards.
* Drive all aspects of the video post-production process from ingesting footage following a shoot to exporting for final delivery.
* Manage file storage, categorizing, and archiving for all projects.
* Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY and work either at our offices for at least 20 hours or 180 hours for the duration of the internship. We recruit at a rolling basis so make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
adobe photoshop, video editing, adobe after effects, post production, adobe premiere pro, videography, music videos, social media, adobe creative suite, management, mac os, lighting, organization, creativity, dslr