Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager
AES Group, Inc. - San Rafael, CA
Full-timeEstimated: $67,000 - $84,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* High School Diploma or GED
* Microsoft Word
* Driver's License
* Microsoft Office
* Health Insurance
Construction Company in Marin Co. for 20 + years, specializing in Healthcare Construction, looking for an Asst. Project Manager/Project Engineer to join our team.
This role would be responsible for assisting the Superintendent and Project Manager in the overall management of a project from inception to final acceptance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Highly organized; able to work on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of scheduling software is a plus.
* Ideal candidate will be able to work alone and handle all aspects of project documentation.
* Project document control such as submittals, RFI's change orders and project communication.
* Help to coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project: Owners, architects, self-perform labor,
* Assists building client relationships, which includes coordination, communication, and discussions.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or High School Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant construction industry
experience (Healthcare experience preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Good organizational skills and able to self-manage time.
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers license.
- Possess a strong work ethic, honesty and integrity.
What We Offer:
* Competitive wages
* Medical, 401(K), vacation time-off, profit sharing and other benefits
* Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
Job Type: Full-time
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
construction, project engineering, submittals, change orders, rfi, project execution, microsoft office, microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, validation, scheduling, coordination, organization, healthcare