h1Manager, Digital Communications/h1
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Campbell Soup Company is seeking a dynamic, versatile, self-starter to become part of our Global Communications team as a Manager of Digital Communications. The candidate will be primarily responsible for developing a digital communications program and content for Campbell and providing ongoing support for the company's external online presence, including the corporate website and corporate social media initiatives. The role will collaborate across several functions within the company, including global advertising, brand marketing, human resources, recruitment, diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, community affairs, government relations, investor relations, IT and others to support business objectives, enterprise positioning and brand-building activities. The candidate will also provide counsel and insight to Internal Communications colleagues on internal digital communications initiatives.
* Develop and execute digital strategies designed to advance Campbells business objectives and corporate reputation
* Develop and execute social media programming, including strategy, outreach, monitoring and engagement using appropriate social media channels.
* Establish corporate website strategy, with day-to-day responsibility for updates and activities.
* Create / oversee content across digital channels through a variety of assets produced in-house, including videos, written content, infographics, etc.
* Establish editorial newsroom strategy and drive news flow, story line development
* Identify and develop audiences and establish distribution model for each digital channel
* Provide digital counsel and support to leaders and employees across multiple functions and levels of the organization.
* Develop social programming for key executives, including CEO and CEO platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn, as appropriate.
* Work with Manager, Media Relations, to integrate digital assets into traditional PR tactics
* Monitor and manage digital crisis situations and ensure consistency of approach across organization.
* Establish relevant analytics and measurement on a regular basis to inform content
* Able to provide direction for all levels of an organization and work independently
* Demonstrated understanding of rapidly evolving digital landscape and experience in applying new technologies and trends to social media strategy and activation.
* Manage relationships with agencies and vendors providing services that support activities related to the corporate website, micro-sites and social media initiatives.
* Nature of role may require off hours and weekend availability. Sense of urgency and ownership is essential.
* BA/BS degree in related field required
* Years of relevant experience: 5 -7 years of progressively responsible experience developing, implementing and measuring digital/social media programs, preferably in a corporate communications environment.
* Creative capabilities and direction: Expertise in producing a variety of content, including proficiency in Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and other similar programs
* Experience in amplifying content (owned, earned and paid)
* Strong business acumen.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
social media, corporate communications, advertising, adobe photoshop, internal communications, media relations, web content, brand development, editorial, twitter, corporate social responsibility, reputation management, web strategy, creativity, linkedin