Entry - Level Civil Engineer
Company: Rettew Associates
Posted on: June 22, 2019
RETTEW, an employee-owned engineering consulting firm is seeking a Junior Civil Engineer to work in our Akron-Canton, OH office. This position is essential to our Energy and Environmental Engineering group.
* Assist in the Design of Drinking Water, Wastewater and Energy projects
* Assist in the development of permits and reports for Water, Wastewater and Energy projects
* Construction Observation of Water, Wastewater and Energy Projects
* BS in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to safely navigate construction sites
* Local and occasional regional travel will be required
* Experience with Civil 3D a plus
* Experience with Water GEMs a plus
Our company's mission is to improve the communities we live and work in, and accomplish that through integrity and great team relationships. You'll find a firm gradually increasing its national footprint, offering some flexible schedules, and aiming to help you create a good work-life balance while providing solid benefits and competitive salaries.
construction, water management, environmental engineering, civil 3d, wastewater, microsoft excel, energy management, scheduling, consulting, design, project execution, written and verbal communication, agricultural engineering, drinking water, civil engineering