Student Intern - Health Plans at Christus Health
Posted in Other about 10 hours ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Irving, Texas
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in areas learning technology, instructional design, and information systems training.
* Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs; human resources, business administration, organizational behavior, psychology, computer science or other related fields.
* PC and Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
* Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
* Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
* At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
communication, microsoft office, training, organization, troubleshooting, computer science, psychology, matlab, data analysis, latex, statistics, qualitative research, mathematical analysis, kaleidagraph, social statistics