Analyst, Data Operations at Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions
Posted in Consultant about 1 hour ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
As our Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out day to day tasks to meet the objectives of the team
* Creating and managing documentation and/or reporting for the use of the team and management
* Ensuring the protection of sensitive information
* Collaborating with others to identify and resolve issues or process improvements
* Learning to follow and implement department protocols, procedures, or compliance standards
* Participating in meetings and being a dependable resource on assigned projects
* Effectively escalates issues
* Other responsibilities assigned
* Bachelors Degree in relevant field or 1+ years equivalent work experience
* Effective problem solving ability
* Able to adapt to constantly changing environment
* Effective communication skills, written, oral, and listening
* Accustomed to successfully meeting critical deadlines.
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
process improvement, documentation, reporting, microsoft office, problem solving, compliance, analysis, databases, tableau, data management, data mining, sql, sas, data analysis, vba