At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. This means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Sales at ADP. It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
Responsible for providing the necessary direction and leadership to obtain the regional sales goals and for doing so within a specified budget. Implements strategic plan objectives within the regional center, serves as the primary sales and marketing authority on the Regional Management Team. Acts as leader of the Regional Management Team by understanding and managing the Sales Department's role in achieving the region's revenue, profit and retention goals.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
* Develops a Sales Plan which defines how the sales team will obtain the regional sales objectives, monitors progress towards those objectives, and adjust plans as necessary to reach them.
* Insures that all Sales Associates utilize the Salesforce Automation System. Implements an audit procedure to insure compliance.
* Responsible for the sourcing, selection and training of sales personnel and for maintaining proper staffing levels in accordance with the Regional Headcount plan.
* Responsible for the sales administration process which includes processing sales orders and maintaining backlog in accordance with the Sales Policy Manual and Sales Human Resources Handbook.
* Insures that the Sales department operates within the Regional Sales Budget.
* Motivates employees to reach high standards of performance by establishing an environment within the region that encourages and recognizes diligence, dedication and a sense of mission.
* Provide career development of employees through direct performance feedback and job coaching.
* Serves as the sales and marketing authority on the Regional Management Team and represents ADP to customers, prospects and the business community.
* Develops and maintains relationships with senior banking officers and accountants.
* Works with Emerging Business Services and National Accounts to ensure cooperation and proper sales to our clients.
* Maintains good working relations with the General Managers and regional Service Center team.
* BA/BS in Marketing or Business Administration
Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Master's degree
* Proven ability to effectively lead a team
* Excellent planning skills and ability to implement successful sales strategies
* Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
* Strong work ethic
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
marketing, leadership, strategic planning, accounting, national accounts, microsoft excel, training, microsoft word, human resources, banking, sourcing, talent acquisition, magazine management, organization, servers