OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community weve built since the day we were founded. Were picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, were also a family. Even through our rapid growth, weve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The primary purpose of the Finance Analyst is to prepare financial related analyses and research for
company operations including duties related to financial reporting, auditing, month-end close, new
business and ad hoc reporting for corporate operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Assist in the valuing of acquisition opportunities through historical data analysis;
* Review commission history to reconcile payment and billing dates;
* Identify and troubleshoot potential billing challenges to assist in the timely and accurate collection of outstanding receivables;
* Audit acquisition contracts to ensure that all pricing has been entered accurately;
* Audit all books of business under management at Digital Insurance to ensure all cases are receiving commissions or splits and are correctly labeled as active or terminated;
* Document payment cycles, billing cycles and error reports in order to assist with revenue tracking and account maintenance;
* Handle inquiries from acquisition, partnerships or internal producers and brokers;
* Routinely run administrative reports and analyze for inconsistencies;
* Identify discrepancies from reports and communicate with the appropriate internal department;
* Communicate with the Broker Transfer and Commission Teams for reconciliation of accounts;
* Ad hoc reporting and special projects;
* Additional responsibilities assigned by management.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
* Strong analytic skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through, required;
* Demonstrated ability to identify issues in payment trends, analyze issues and determine appropriate solutions/resolve;
* Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resource;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong customer service skills;
* Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Education, Training and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field, preferred;
* One to three years experience in a financial analysis role;
* Advance Excel experience including pivot tables, v-lookups and formula writing.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!
financial analysis, finance, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, data analysis, accounts payable, analytical skills, monthly close, reconciliation, pivot tables, ad hoc reporting, microsoft excel, customer service, training