Advance the automotive market and advance your career at Gentex! Join a collaborative culture devoted to innovation, cooperation, and continuous improvement. Your ideas are not just heard, they are celebrated! nbsp;Explore Gentex today!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
* To direct and manage activities at the OEM in support of Gentexs new and existing business opportunities while keeping with Gentexs world class standards.
* Technical responsibility for directing and managing those activities in support of the product development for assigned customers
* Support to Gentex management, operations, and sales/engineering offices in support of new business development
* Make sure new and current designs and math data are released and maintained to the highest level within the customer system
* Work with the OEM team to recommend and/or implement strategic changes for future products
* Support Gentex business planning process in the assigned area
* Manages, monitors, and controls all aspects of the assigned programs, including customer and Gentex reporting requirements to fulfill the best interests of Gentexnbsp;
* Work within customer facility in support of new product development coordination as required, which includes directing those customer activities as directed by the customer
* Support Gentex at the customer for current and future programs, providing meaningful and accurate information back to the Gentex team
* Manages and provides problem-solving solutions
* This position/role has been developed to support OEM supplier integration/development and technical coordination
* Working knowledge of internal processes and procedures at the OEM customer
* Needs to support both the Electrical and Mechanical teams at the OEM
* Bachelor of Science degree preferred, with seven years related experience
Gentex is an equal opportunity employer
Gentex extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individuals race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, marital status, military service, height, weight, genetic information, or any other reason protected by law.
Gentex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com; Gentex will not discriminate against any qualified individual who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Understand your right to work
At Gentex, we use to confirm you're authorized to work in the U.S.
E-Verify English amp; Spanish
Right to Work English
Right to Work - Spanish
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeREQ4306
Gentex develops and manufactures high-quality products for the automotive, aerospace, and commercial fire protection industries. As a pioneer in the industry, we dont do average. Exploration, failure, persistence, and discovery are words our team members live by. Our collaborative culture is founded on a devotion to quality and innovation. Everyone shares an ownership mentality and the leadership team embraces an unpretentious management style. Team members work in a fast-paced environment where they enjoy a wide-range of perks. We believe when our company does well the team members who helped it succeed should be rewarded, so we provide quarterly profit sharing bonuses and employee stock purchase plans alongside our 401k matching program. Gentex is located near the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, yet we're only 30 minutes away from the metropolitan Grand Rapids area.
engineering, failure analysis, automotive, product development, microsoft word, aerospace, continuous improvement, leadership, english, business development, problem solving, integration, sales, math, spanish