Internship - Resident Activities
Trilogy Health Services Castleton, IN
Posted 16 hours ago
Apply on Company Website
Other Great Industries
Professional Services, Other
What You Can Expect:
Are you full of creativity and compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to assist in our Activities Department as a Resident Activities Intern.
Our Activity Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institution's requirements.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Resident Activities Intern:
* Assist in organizing, implementing, and evaluating the activity programs of the health campus.
* ssist in creation of Collateral Materials concerning Activity programs.
* Participate in community planning related to the interests of the health campus and the services and needs of the resident and family.
* Involve residents and families in planning facility activity programs.
* Interview residents and/or family members to obtain activity information.
* Ensure that all charted activity progress notes are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the resident's response to the service.
* Assist with arranging transportation for field trips when necessary.
* Assist in developing and maintaining a schedule of activities. Assist in scheduling movies, planning parties, and providing games/activities for the residents.
* Encourage residents to participate in hobbies and crafts. Provide material as necessary.
* Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
Prairie Lakes Health Campus
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Susan (317) 671-7131
What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Must have, at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent and be actively enrolled in an institution of higher learning.
Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English.
Must be able to make independent decisions concerning above job duties
Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family member, visitors, government agencies/personnel, vendors, and the general public.
Must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Innovative Training Programs
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: THSEUS56525
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Trilogy Health Services
Trilogy Health Services
Since 1997, weve dedicated ourselves to being the best healthcare company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in every community we serve. We operate multiple senior health communities throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. To meet every need of the aging population, we have designed our communities to offer a full range of services, from independent and assisted living, to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. Whether a resident requires short-term rehabilitative care, or ongoing nursing care, our programs help our residents live the highest quality of life possible. At Trilogy Health Services, our motto of being compassionately committed to excellence in customer service is evident in everything we do. We believe that our company culture, values, and superior service standards are what define The Trilogy Difference.
* Castleton, IN 46256
organization, creativity, customer service, editing, english, healthcare, art, willingness to learn, dedicated, focus, teamwork, social media, event planning, time management, student leadership