Marketing Coordinator Intern
The Forts Agency - Atlanta, GA
21 hours agoPart-timeEstimated: $25,000 - $35,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* High School Diploma or GED
* Project Management
* Visual Design
* Microsoft Office
As a result of continuing growth and market success, The Forts Agency is looking for an entry-level Marketing Specialist to help expand our marketing program and execute on the companys goals. The Marketing Specialist is a key team member within The Forts Agency's Marketing Group. This person will be responsible for managing a range of integrated marketing programs, including but not limited to social engagement, website, digital marketing, marketing materials, and promotions, aimed at increasing The Forts Agencys brand and product awareness. The Marketing Specialist will also collaborate on key messaging, campaign development and content, and analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of each campaign.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Collaborates directly with CEO, Marketing to define the brand voice and develop strategic campaigns to optimize user engagement and drive brand objectives across identified social channels, website and other digital marketing
* Conceptualize and execute a consistent calendar of engaging and shareable content across several platforms, including both organic and paid social media advertising campaigns.
* Interact with other departments within The Forts Agency to discover and create relevant content, copy, imagery, videos and more to increase engagement.
* Responsible for day-to-day social monitoring/listening and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
* Develops, manages and administers content, updates and regular maintenance of corporate website. Develops compelling content that is keyword-rich to support SEO strategies
* Responsible for tracking and reporting key analytics and competitive insights for social channels, website and other digital marketing campaigns
* Works with the CEO, Marketing to plan and execute new product rollouts to partners and investors as well as in casino promotion to players
* Develops regular email communications notifying customers of new product releases and manages contact database in conjunction with Sales.
* Research and write profiles of new leads for monthly submission to industry publications
Sales & Marketing Materials
* Develops marketing materials, including collateral and electronic media
* Responsible for research and creation of product collateral including the gathering of information, copywriting, and project management of design and printing
* Manages disbursement of marketing materials to the sales team, as well as placement of electronic files onto website and company intranet.
* Develops and execute marketing campaigns to increase consumer awareness of and loyalty to The Forts Agencys services and improve product revenues.
* Develops theme and design concept with agency/graphic designer to develop promotional materials for campaigns.
* Identify and source promotional items, customer gifts and corporate apparel. Manage inventory and distribution.
* Assists in the messaging and creation of advertising, public relations and direct marketing
* Provides support in the planning, promotion and logistics of the companys Advisory Board meetings and the companys participation in tradeshows and sponsorship of customers events.
* Manages both internal and external resources including marketing agency, freelance graphic designers and videographers, printing, promotional items, and other services as relates to specific job responsibilities
Academic & Trades qualifications
* Minimum 1 year of marketing experience, with proven knowledge and passion for digital content marketing.
* Administrative experience preferred.
* Pursuing a bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
* High proficiency with the following tools/software preferred: social platforms (primarily Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube), website platform and reporting (WordPress and Google Analytics), and office productivity (MS Office Suite).
* Basic graphic design capabilities preferred
Work experience & skills
* Creative thinker who can relate industry and product knowledge to create compelling messaging, content, and successful marketing programs.
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, with meticulous attention to detail
* Strong visual design sensibilities to ensure a polished, engaging look for all company assets.
* Proven self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative environment. Takes initiative to stay current with the latest marketing and industry trends and technology.
* Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people in other departments, as well as vendor/partners
* Team player, with a positive attitude, a great sense of humor, and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities while doing what it takes to achieve great results!
**Please do not apply if you don't have the right qualifications**
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
* Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
* Marketing: 1 year (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Atlanta, GA 30318 (Required)
* 50% (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
* Remote/Work from home
* On the road
* One location
Hours per week:
social media, facebook, public relations, event management, digital marketing, seo audits, google analytics, wordpress, copywriting, integrated marketing, brand development, direct marketing, brand awareness, sponsorship, content marketing