Sales and Marketing Specialist
Korzenowski Design - Elmhurst, IL
2 hours agoFull-timeEstimated: $45,000 - $62,000 a year
* Bachelor's Degree
* Performance Marketing
* Time Management
* Digital Marketing
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Dental Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Parental Leave
* Vision Insurance
We are looking for a sales and marketing professional to grow our organization's client base as well as provide us and our customers with marketing support.
* Identifying prospects; creating and identifying sales opportunities
* Building and maintaining our brand and reputation within designated markets and amongst current customers
* Developing marketing content and materials for direct and indirect distribution to current and potential clients
* Utilize digital and traditional platforms for networking and interacting with potential and existing customers
* Develop marketing strategies and plans
* Write persuasive marketing copy for print and online communications
* Identify client pain points and propose solutions using a consultative/collaborative approach
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including websites conversion tactics, e-mail marketing and social media marketing.
* Demonstrated ability to craft persuasive marketing copy that results in action.
* Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Excellent analytical skills including marketing measurements, website metrics and drawing conclusions from trend data. Knowledge of Google Analytics required.
* Bachelors degree in related field or relevant performance marketing agency experience is preferred
* Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
* 3-5 years of experience in agency, business development and marketing
* Must be comfortable clarifying to prospects how design and marketing can be applied for business growth and success
* Must have prior success in identifying, pursuing, and closing strategic and tactical new business
* Must be able to work well independently and have strong planning and time management skills.
* Must have a solid track record of developing a network, being well connected, and developing relationships that lead to business success.
* Understanding of tools such as Sales Force, ZoomInfo and Hubspot
* Full or part time
* Salary or commission
* Medical, dental, vision
* Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays
Korzenowski Design has been providing branding and marketing solutions to a variety of industries for over 25 years. We have an experienced creative team including brand and marketing strategists, designers, art directors, production artists, copywriters and interactive programmers. We are large enough to provide a full range of services but small and nimble enough to handle multiple projects and demanding deadlines. Were fueled by business and marketing challenges and driven by great design. Our goal is always to provide the highest level of focused marketing, stand-out creative and personal service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
* agency/marketing/design firm: 3 years (Required)
* One location
Typical deal size:
* Office or call center
* Less than 1 month
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Retirement benefits or accounts
* Flexible schedules
Overtime often available:
Full Time Opportunity:
* Key Leader
social media marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, brand development, google analytics, b2b marketing, content marketing, branding, business development, leadership, social media, microsoft excel, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, time management