Social Media Intern
Baked by Santali - Moorestown, NJ
1 day agoTemporary
* Google Analytics
* Facebook Advertising
* Culinary Experience
* Adobe Photoshop
* Flexible Schedule
Baked by Santali is a new family owned baking business. I am looking for a social media intern to assist with the advertisement and marketing of my up and coming baking business.
This is a non-paid temporary part-time internship, ideal for an undergraduate student majoring in social media advertising, marketing, communications, or other related fields. It is also a remote position that allows for a flexible schedule.
Ideal candidates are detail-oriented and flexible to evolving strategy, with a strong interest in marketing, advertising, social media, pop culture, culinary arts, and/or writing.
In-depth understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. is a must! Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics is a plus. Video/photo-editing and Adobe Photoshop skills are a plus. Able to work remotely is required.
Additional duties include but may not be limited to:
* Support owner in daily administrative tasks
* Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) this includes but is not limited posting to all social media platforms multiple times a day and managing all social media communities with daily account communication with followers and customers
* Assist in developing, editing, and launching company website
* Assist in developing order calendar/ scheduling system
* Research and brainstorm creative ideas for social media content strategies
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $0.00 /year
* Social Media: 2 years (Preferred)
* Remote/Work from home
social media, adobe photoshop, writing, communication, twitter, google analytics, content strategy, instagram, web content, pinterest, creativity, social media advertising, photo editing, direct mail, social media analytics