CAC Job Services in Tulsa, OK, USA
Job Number: 5567
Job Title: Design Engineer
Location: Tulsa, OK
Relocation Available: Yes
Our client, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is currently seeking to fill the position of Design Engineer. We need someone who will improve the efficiency of our team as a whole. If you are a hard worker, efficient with your time, a quick learner, and a great attitude. We are looking to fill this position quickly so apply today!
Design components and systems for development of mechanical or electromechanical products.
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* 5+ years of experience in design of mechanical and electromechanical products.
* Experience with Solid Works Design software.
* Experience with Oracle Manufacturing software, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software, and Microsoft Word Processing software.
* Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
* Determines feasibility of designing new products or modifying existing products considering costs, available space, time limitations, company planning, and other technical and economic factors.
* Provides technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties, and process advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and product engineering planning.
* Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develops design.
* Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
* Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
* Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
* Plans and develops experimental test programs.
* Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
* Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required.
* Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to developments of systems or other uses.
* Problem Solving.
* Project Management.
* Technical Skills.
* Interpersonal Skills.
* Written and Oral Communication.
* Quality Management.
* Business Acumen.
* Cost Consciousness.
* Strategic Thinking.
Posted date: 10 hours ago
manufacturing, mechanical engineering, design engineering, product engineering, prototyping, electro-mechanical design, project management, microsoft excel, microsoft word, leadership, materials, problem solving, quality management, feasibility studies, oracle